Loading

Shopping

Shopping, food and clothes
- shopping – just buying something, anything, very important in our world
- we make money in work and then spend it in shops, without money – no shopping
- in the olden days, there was no money, no shopping, people only exchanged their goods
- there are a lot of kinds of shops – food stores or groceries, butcheries, bakeries, drugstores, stationeries, music shops, bookstores, toyshops, sexshops…
- shopping in my life: takes a lot of time
- I buy mostly food and clothes
- both my parents work, brother out, so I must often buy food for dinner and breakfast
    - must make decision what to eat
    - there is a small grocery in our village – small selection, but fresh food round the corner
    - must count the exact number of rolls (don’t like waste of food)
    - very often half loaf of bread and some cheese or sausage, I like ham and bacon the best
    - sometimes I forget - eat all the remains, or do something of flour like pancakes
    - for breakfast I’m able to bake a ginger-bread – really good at it – I always do it for a visit
- my parents or me if they give me a list do a big shopping sometimes
- we take a car and go to the city to the supermarket
 - there is everything: food, clothes, electronics, things for cars, for animals – anything
- the goods there are very often cheaper than in a small shops, but less choice than in specialized little shops
    - we buy things with long expiry date – milk, sweets, mineral waters, spirits, eggs, pet-food, anything frozen, tins with anything and so on
- I don’t like buying so I don’t buy clothes very often
- I like advertising clothes – free, no troubles with choosing it, sometimes nice
- my dad sometimes give me what he gets in his work
- I very often buy them when I’m in a city waiting for a bus and having nothing to do, or if I really need some
    - Very important for me is the price – I don’t like stall-keepers with their low prices
    - I don’t buy expensive clothes but sometimes if I like something I go and buy it no matter about the cost
- very hard for me to choose what to take, many goods to look at and many shops to visit
- quality very important, very difficult do recognize the quality before I buy it
- I don’t like shopping – takes a lot of time, man must thing what to choose
- it’s an activity that we must do, we must queue, pay and, sometimes visit a lot of shops until we find the one where they have what we want, I hate to go to the shop and find that it’s closed…

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat